This wonderful spread is from Hoku’s, the award-winning signature restaurant at the beautiful Kahala Hotel & Resort in Hawaii. Situated along the Gold Coast on the east side of Diamond Head, beyond the vibrancy of Waikiki Beach, The Kahala has been serving luminaries, celebrities, royalty, and guests seeking a quiet island experience for over 45 years. The restaurant is renowned for serving contemporary Island cuisine.
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Soy Sauce 1 Tbs
- Garlic 1 clove, finely chopped
- Lemon Juice of ½ a lemon
- Pickled Ginger 2 Tbs, finely chopped
- Sesame Seeds 1 tsp, roasted
- Cilantro 1 tsp, coarsely chopped
- Green Onions 1 cup, finely chopped
- Ahi Tuna 4 oz sushi grade, ¼” diced
- Whipping Cream ½ cup, lightly whipped
- Place all ingredients except for the whipped cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream and keep in the refrigerator tightly covered.
- This will last up to 2 days.