Eggs cooked this way over low heat with minimal stirring will be soft and creamy. Best enjoyed with buttered toast.
- Whole Milk ½ cup
- Butter 1 Tbs
- Eggs 4, whisked lightly
- Lovage Leaves a handful, chopped
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- In a non-stick saucepan, warm the milk and butter over low heat. When the butter has melted, pour in the eggs and stir once.
- Keeping the heat low, cook the eggs for around five minutes, folding over gently a few times as they start to set.
- Fold in the lovage leaves and turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.