A sophisticated dessert that is super easy to make!
- Powdered Gelatine 2 tsp
- Cold Water ¼ Cup
- Full-Fat Coconut Milk 2 Cups
- Icing Sugar 2 Tbs, or to taste
- Salt a pinch
- Sugar ½ cup
- Water ½ cup
- Fresh Passionfruit Pulp 1 Cup
1. Pour the water in a shallow bowl, Stir the gelatine into the water in a small bowl and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a saucepan, bring the coconut milk, sugar and salt to a bare simmer, then remove from the heat. Do not allow the coconut milk to boil.
3. Whisk the melted gelatine into the coconut milk.
4. Strain the mixture into four ramekins, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight if you wish.
5. Meanwhile, bring the water and sugar to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the passionfruit pulp.
6. To serve, dip the ramekins very briefly in warm water and invert onto a serving plate. Top with the passionfruit syrup.