A recipe from the story Setting Day.
- Mayonnaise 3 Tbs
- 2% Plain Greek Yogurt 2 Tbs
- Chipotle Paste or Chipotles in Adobo chopped, 1 Tbs
- Green Onion 1, finely chopped
- Cilantro minced, 1 Tbs and Sprigs for garnish
- Steamed Lobster Meat chopped, 1 ¾ cups
- Fresh Lemon Juice 1 Tbs
- Naan 4, toasted or grilled
- Romaine Lettuce Leaves 8 medium, thinly sliced
- Avocado 1 medium, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, chipotle paste (or chopped chipotles), green onion and cilantro; mix well. Add the lobster and lemon juice.
- Divide the romaine between the naan, then top with the lobster mixture and avocado slices. Garnish with torn cilantro leaves.
Chef ’s tip: This recipe can also be made using flour tortillas instead of naan.
Recipe excerpted from Canada’s Food Island: A Collection of Stories and Recipes from Prince Edward Island by Farmers and Fishers of Prince Edward Island. Photography by Stephen Harris. Stories and captions by Stuart Hickox. Copyright © 2022 by Lobster Fishers of PEI.