- Lemon 1
- Carrots 4 medium to large
- Grainy Mustard 2 Tbs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil ¼ cup
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Make the lemon and mustard vinaigrette: in a large bowl, whisk together 2 Tbs mustard, ¼ cup oil, and the zest and juice of 1 lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prep, assemble, and serve: Peel and julienne 4 carrots and add to the bowl with the dressing. Roughly chop 1 handful parsley and add to the bowl. Season to taste and toss to combine. You’re done: that’s it. Really.
Excerpted from Salad Freak: recipes to feed a healthy obsession by Jess Damuck, Copyright © 2022. Published by Abrams.