Ceviche is a popular Rosta Rican dish that typically includes marinated raw fish. This is a vegetarian version.
- Green Plaintain 1
- Peach Palm Fruit 4, peeled and cooked (in place of palm fruit use watermelon, green mango, choko or Granny Smith apples)
- Tomato 100 g
- Red Onion 40 g
- Fresh Cilantro 50 g
- Fresh Orange Juice 2 oz
- Limes 2, juiced
- Red Pepper 40 g
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Avocado 1, sliced
- Boil the green plantain for 10minutes. When it has cooled, peel and cube.
- Cube the palm fruit and tomato.
- Finely chop the onion, pepper and cilantro.
- Add all ingredients to a glass bowl and marinate with the lime and orange juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and chill for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with avocado slices and serve with your favourite chips.